P.G. Public School is founded by the Shri Govardhansingji Saikshanik Seva Samiti , under the Chairmanship of the dynamic and visionary, Hon. Shri. Pushpendrasingji Raghuwanshi. The Trust was established in 2004. Today we are a fully fledged CBSE affiliated school with student strength 1550 and a total staff of 110. We are committed to excellence in education from KG to PG.